Setting a V2G charger to charge or discharge with a desired level of power can be done as follows:
1. Head to Site Management
2. Select the V2G charger you want to adjust
3. Click the button that says Charging
4. A popup window opens up (image below). To set the charger to charge, apply the number of watts to the row saying Pbaseline, W, e.g. 5000. To set the charger to discharge, add a minus sign (-) in front of the watts, e.g. -5000.
5. You can also set FFR Negative and Positive values, which define how much charging power is increased when the frequency increases and how much charging power is decreased after the frequency drops
6. Once you have set the power baseline, click Apply and you are done.