There are few reasons that charge event cannot be started. Please consider these before calling our incident hotline.
- Make sure that cable is properly connected to the charging station and vehicle. Sometimes re-plugging solves the issue.
- If you're using RFID, try to authenticate again to the charging station
- If you're using mobile app, try to close the app and re-start the charging event
Check your customer account balance and payment card information in the app. If your prepaid account is below 10€, you can't start a charge. Starting a charge triggers one automated top-up when you have a valid payment card, repeat this until the balance is above 10€.
- Some chargers are only for private use and requires a separate permission from charge-point-owner. If you think you should have access to use the charger, please contact owner or manager of the charger. Charger is often related to workplace or facility where the charger is located in.
- Some chargers may be temporarily offline and requires maintenance, please try again at a later time when charger is brought back online.
Virta 24/7 Incident hotlines: