1. Identify yourself
It all starts with identification to the charging station. If you have not yet registered an account you can do it either here or directly in the Virta mobile app! There are 3 optional ways to identify yourself:
- Choose the charging point from the map and click “Start charging”.
- In order to charge with the app, you have to be registered and logged in.
- Show your RFID card or key to the reader in the charging device.
- You can order an RFID card and a keyring when you register. If you did not order RFID tags when you registered your account, you can order these from your customer account under your account information.
- If you don't want to register, you can use our one-time payment option to charge your battery:
- Go to chge.eu with your browser
- Insert the charging point ID (usually a 4 to 5 digit number on the device)
- Click "Charge using a credit card" and follow the instructions
2. Plug in
Plug in your car. Charging starts automatically if you have already identified successfully.
3. We charge. You do your stuff.
4. Continue your journey.
Stop the charging event with the same tool that you used for starting the charging event: mobile app, RFID or the web browser. Unplug your car.
The service will charge your Virta account or your payment card automatically.