You can find the notifications icon on the left side of the mainframe. If you have some new notifications, next to the icon will appear a coloured bubble with a number as shown in the picture below:
Notifications currently supported by the platform, by theme:
1) Team: whenever new team member joined or left the team
2) Organisation: whenever a new organisation was created
3) Stations: whenever a new station was added or some pool was deleted
4) Alerts*: individual (instant) and grouped alerts whenever a station status changed, a station sent an error code or some charging session’ duration, price, consumption or average power reached a certain threshold
5) Private charging: whenever an organisation’s access preferences were modified between public/private
6) You: whenever your role was modified by another user
*Alerts are defined in a separate section of the notifications
We work hard to bring more useful information to you. Stay tuned for more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.