If you are not able to start a charging session, please consider the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure the cable is connected appropriately to the charging station and vehicle. Sometimes re-plugging solves the issue.
- If you're using RFID, try to authenticate to the charging station one more time.
- If you're using a mobile app, try to close the app and restart the charging event.
- Check your customer account balance and payment card information in the app. In case of your prepaid account is below 10€, you can't start a charge without a valid payment card attached to your customer account. Starting a charging event triggers one automated top-up from your valid payment card.
- Some chargers are only for private use and require separate permission from the charge point owner. If you think you should have access to charge, contact the charger owner.
- If a station does not seem to have power on, or the station seems faulty, please inform us about the fault with guidance in this article.
If the steps mentioned up did not help, call us Virta 24/7 Incident hotlines:
Finland : 0800 02200
Sweden: 010 5517900
Germany: 03 0330835155
UK: 020 81062497