If you need to add or edit the settlement information of your organisation, please follow the steps mentioned.
1. Please go to https://admin.virta-ev.com/ and login.
2. On the top bar, click on “Settings” which should give you several additional options, then click “Settlement information”.
3. You’ll be directed to a page where you are able to edit and add for example an IBAN number, contact person, their email address, billing type and so on.
4. When you have finished any changes, please click save.
E-billing is possible currently only in Finland.
If you notice that you have not received settlements from your charging events, you can troubleshoot few things:
1. Check if your station has pricing and that the charging events are not started directly from Virta system with command “start charging”. If you start charging directly from Virta system and you do not identify to a charger with RFID or app, your charging events will not be billed and therefore, no settlements will be paid. That is due to the station not identifying your customer account and your card.
2. Check if you have correct settlement information.
3. If the pricing of a station and the settlement information of the organisation are correct - Please submit a support ticket through this link https://support.virta.global/hc/en-gb/requests/new with organisation name and station ID.